[GNU Octave Beginners Guide] Available for free for a limited time

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: [GNU Octave Beginners Guide] Available for free for a limited time
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 22:06:24 -0400

For those interested, Packt publishing has offered a free (temporary) access to their ebooks to anyone willing to set up an account them them.  The link below is for the ebook, GNU Octave Beginners Guide.

More detail below.

Ben

Newsletter overview

Dear Ben,

Packt Publishing has come a long way since it published its first book in 2004, and is now one of the leading technical publishers, renowned among developers for its focused and practical books on a wide range of tools and technologies.

Packt has just published its 1000th book. You are invited to join us in celebrating this milestone with a gift. Access our library, PacktLib, for free for a week, and choose any of our eBooks to download and keep.

To make use of this offer, you simply need to go to www.packtpub.com and log into your account, or register for an account, between the 28th and 30th September.

At Packt, we really appreciate your support in helping us get this far, and hope that you will continue to enjoy our range of books.

Kind regards,

Packt Publishing

Contact us: address@hidden