Re: [OctDev] finishing up new release of image package

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Re: [OctDev] finishing up new release of image package
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 12:43:10 +0200

On 01.10.2012, at 11:01, Carnë Draug <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I've been preparing a new release of the image package. There's a lot
> of changes on it, I think enough changes to be version 2.0.0.
>
> I would be great if people could give it a try and report any problems.
>
> Thanks,
> Carnë

Hi Carnë

I'll give it a try. Is there an option to download a tarball from the new
repository [1]? The old repository [2] has the link "Download GNU tarball" at
the bottom of the page. It was very convenient. Links without revision numbers
(11177 in [1]) wouldn't be bad either.

Best regards,
Lukas

[1]