Re: Label in plot

From: asha g
Subject: Re: Label in plot
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 19:02:39 +0800 (SGT)

> Works for me. Maybe try a different font? We will probably need more
> on your version, system and graphics toolkit.
>
> I am working with Ubuntu , Octave 3.2.3, gnuplot
> How do you try another font ?
>
> AG

xlabel('x(\lambda)',"fontname","Arial","fontsize",20)
xlabel('x(\lambda)',"fontname","Times New Roman","fontsize",20)

You will need to look up which fonts are available. I think this is OS-specific.

-

When written as shown above, both fonts work. But when I change fontsize to 40, the x becomes small and \lambda very large.
 AG