Recognize modifications in scripts

From: Sølve Selstø
Subject: Recognize modifications in scripts
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 13:11:38 +0200

Hi!

I'm Sølve Selstø. I really appreciate the using Octave. But there seems to be one bug that bothers me a bit:

In my windows installation of Octave, somtimes problems occur because Octave simply does not recognize that scripts and function files have been updated. Sometimes when I make a modification to some script, using Notepad++, the previous version runs rather than the updated one when I run it in Octave. The only remedy I've found so far, is to restart Octave, which do tend to get tiresome...

Any adwise?

Best regards,

Sølve Selstø