Re: Running Octave from Fink?

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Running Octave from Fink?
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 05:34:34 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

I don't know what looks to you as infinite loop.

This what I have:

"
wc -l /mnt/sdb8/sergei/AFSWD_debug/build/atlas-3.10.0/build_here/make.log
90077 /mnt/sdb8/sergei/AFSWD_debug/build/atlas-3.10.0/build_here/make.log
".

ATLAS build process tries various code snippets with various parameters in
order to find the fastest, and these tries are reported in 'make' screen output.

The screen output may look stuck for a minute or two sometimes, but 'top' shows
high CPU utilization by ATLAS test program in such a case.

Regards,
  Sergei.