Re: Can't save a plot

From: Jorgen Sandberg
Subject: Re: Can't save a plot
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 18:28:05 +0100

Dear Jordi,

It is fine with me to pay for Octave when I get an installer that installs all what is needed to run all features of Octave. I hope it will be much cheaper than MATLAB.

Please, let me know when you have the install ready for procurement and hopefully some e-mail based support.

I find it is a great pity that so much work is effectively reserved for software developers. I am aware that it requires work and testing to prepare a complete package, but your customer base will increase exponentially. I am not the only one who is reluctant to use "free software" since we have experienced that it takes developer knowledge to install and run it.

I recommend you in addition to source forge will have a shop selling complete packages for people like me that want to use the software and not be faced with developer level of problems to install and run the software.

Regards,
Jorgen

-----Original Message----- From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso