Re: Support

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Support
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:34:16 -0500

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:58 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello!
My name is Javier Silva and I am currently studying a PhD in optics at INAOE Puebla, Mexico. And I am writing to ask for your support.

At this moment, I  am simulating diffraction patterns through method known as "split step fourier method" from a  binary mask, and I am  using a lot of the libraries fft and plot of OCTAVE .  Would I like know if  you can help me, how can I see the sources code of  OCTAVE library fft and plot?, so that I can develop a better understanding of my program, please.

Thank you very much for your help and attention.

Sincerely,

Javier Silva