Re: Oct-files calling in Matlab

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: Re: Oct-files calling in Matlab
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 16:43:33 +0100

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Carlo de Falco <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2012/12/11 Reza Housseini <address@hidden>:
>> Sorry I'meant to call save inside c++ code
>
> I think the best option is to use feval  to invoke the same command as
> Ismael suggested.
> something like (untested):
>
> octave_value_list input;
> input(0) = octave_value ("-v7");
> input(1) = octave_value ("-append");
> input(2) = octave_value (your_variable);
> feval ("save", input, 0);
>

> c.

Thanks a lot Carlo, this is exactly what I was looking for. Is there
also a possibility to make some preprocesser statements depending on
the --link-stand-alone flag, for example to output data the normal way
when called without standalone flag and to output data to a file when
called with. Or do I have to use the -D flag?