Re: strcells functionality in Octave?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: strcells functionality in Octave?
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 08:05:37 +1100

Hello Carlo,

On Tue, 11 Dec 2012 21:44:09 +1100, Carlo de Falco <address@hidden> wrote:

2012/12/10 Terry Duell <address@hidden>:
I have been testing the any2csv.m from the google code site, and Octave
3.6.3 doesn't like it.
There seems to be a number of problems, and I'm lacking knowledge in
figuring out why.
I will plod on, but it would be good if others with more knowledge can have
a look at it.

can you post a simple example that is failning in Octave but works in
Matlab, so we can check to see how much it take to adapt the code?

I can't check how it runs in Matlab. I can only assume, from the related history at Matlab Central, that it works OK in Matlab. At this stage I'm guessing a fair bit with the changes I am trying, which is often the case when things don't work and it isn't clear what various parts of the code are meant to be doing.

I would suggest you run one of the examples given in the header comments.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell