Re: post-moderating this list

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: post-moderating this list
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:49:03 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

It is the Octave developers - _not_ me, who "great" users with GPL propaganda
and not friendly suggestions.

So, whom are you preaching to ?

And I am seriously thinking of exposing what the "leading" Octave developer is
saying "behind the closed doors" - to show "friendliness" and real subversion
of the very principles of FOSS movement.

So, if the propaganda stops, opposition to it will stop too.

Regards,
  Sergei.