Re: User input combined, error "input: reading user-input failed!"

From: hkhauke
Subject: Re: User input combined, error "input: reading user-input failed!"
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:56:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi Michael,

thank you once more for your response. I have moved my flex and bison tool
specific code into
a separate namespace as well but there must be something which conflicts.
These tools are
not really up-to-date as far as it comes to C++ and/or multi-usage, I
assume.

However, I finally solved this issue by moving this part of the
functionality into a DLL which
exports only the API symbols. Now, the conflict is no longer a problem since
whatever variable
was overwritten, it exists twice now, in Octave and in my DLL.

Best regards

Hauke