Re: Octave with eclipse

From: sarbjit
Subject: Re: Octave with eclipse
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 05:05:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ben,

I am also having exactly the same configuration as Daniel is having i.e. using Windows 7 (64 bit) and Ocatave 3.6.2.

-Sarbjit

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:23 PM, Daniel [via Octave] <[hidden email]> wrote:
bpabbott wrote
On Jan 10, 2013, at 8:01 AM, sarbjit <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have found one link having octave plugin for eclipse
> "https://sourceforge.net/projects/octclipse/" . But when I run any script,
> it gave the following error:
>
> "No corresponding plugin for current Octave version".
>
> Has any one able to use that plugin with eclipse?
>
> Thanks

The link below indicates Octclipse should run on Windows and Linux.  What OS are you?

http://octclipse.sourceforge.net/

Ben

Hi Ben,

I use
- Windows 7 Professional 64bit
- octclipse
- Octave 3.6.2

When trying to run a simple script I get the error
"No corresponding plugin for current Octave version"

I also tried Octave 3.6.1 plus different builds always with the same result.

Both times the message seems oddd, because when configuring, octclipse recognizes the proper Octave installation and libs.

I think the problem may rely to java, since I get the following error when trying to receive the octclipse installation details:

An internal error occurred during: "Fetching children of _SELF_".
java.lang.NullPointerException

Any idea?

Thanks Daniel

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Octave-with-eclipse-tp4648729p4648957.html
To unsubscribe from Octave with eclipse, click here.
NAML