how to know index of matrix

From: febty febriani
Subject: how to know index of matrix
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:17:34 +0900

Hi everyone,

For example A is a matrix which having 3 column and some rows. I want to pick up the second and the third column of the A matrix while the first column has value less than or equal to 10 and more than or equal to 1.

How to define the index of the first column that having value is less than or equal to 10 and more than or equal to 1? According to this condition I want to pick up the first, the second and the third column.

Below is my illustration :

if (1 <= A(:,1) <= 10);
 B=A((row which having value is less than or equal to 10 and more than or equal to 1 ), :);
end;

Any help is welcome. Thanks very much in advance.

Best regards,
Fety