Re: Not able to get the matlab equivalent output from tfestimate functio

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Not able to get the matlab equivalent output from tfestimate function (transfer function estimate)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:39:18 -0500

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 1:19 AM, sarbjit <address@hidden> wrote:
Sorry to bother you again, but below is my observation :

If I used the position of arguments of tfestimate as suggested, the size of
the matrixes are same as Matlab, but their values are different.

octave-3.6.2.exe:5>  [txy, W] = tfestimate (x, y, [], [], 10);
octave-3.6.2.exe:6> size(txy)
ans =

   129     1
octave-3.6.2.exe:7> max(txy)
ans = 1.0000e+000 + 6.1828e-011i
octave-3.6.2.exe:8> max(txy_matlab)
ans =  1.00000
octave-3.6.2.exe:9> max(W)
ans =  0.50000
octave-3.6.2.exe:10> max(W_matlab)
ans =  3.1416

After mulitplying the values of W by 2*pi, I got the similar results as that
of Matlab for W.

octave-3.6.2.exe:11> W1 = W*2*pi;
octave-3.6.2.exe:12> max(W1)
ans =  3.1400

If I plot the results using the commands mentioned below, plot is still
different.
 plot(W1,abs(txy))
 plot(W1, log10(txy))

Am i still missing some step?

Thanks
Sarbjit

This looks very strange,
If  max(w)  is .5 then 2 *pi*max(w) nust be pi!!!
 But you say it is

DAS

https://linuxcounter.net/user/206392.html