Re: Octave 3 4 0 download version

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave 3 4 0 download version
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 14:47:15 -0400

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Dashamir Marini <address@hidden> wrote:
As I said in previous email, I uninstalled the last version 3.6.2 (thinking that could be the problem) and now I am running the the scripts with version 3.4.3.

My desired output plot would be like file attached first "processed-H01 .....".pdf file.
Two of the scripts(as which is used to generate the plot are "dplot.m" and "repgenproc.m" files

what I meant not lined correctly is that the line which show the variation of variable is not consistent with real data in file. It can easily  be understood just by comparing the two PDF files.

Regarding to stretch the plot in the full page, the 3.4.3 version is doing it correctly rather in 3.6.2 one.

Thanks for you help

Kind Regards,
D Marini