Multiple plots with octave - plotyy

From: marciobarbalho
Subject: Multiple plots with octave - plotyy
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 15:15:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all

I have been trying to plot some data with octave but it seems things won't
work as needed.

It is very possible I'm missing something but I after I plotted the first
set of data with *plotyy* I couldn't 'hold on' the window to plot more sets.
I wonder if that is possible. The graph will look a bit 'polluted' though.

One more question: Is it possible to set the font of the entire graph, from
axes to legend to 'times'?

Very much appreciated

Thank you for your time and effort.

Márcio