Re: Reading fortran namelist data into Octave

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: Reading fortran namelist data into Octave
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 08:43:36 +1100

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 21:42:02 +1100, PhilipNienhuis <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]

Perhaps the author could simply send a somewhat different version to Terry
than what is on MLC, to avoid MLC's restrictions.

Carlo, Philip,

The author has sent me the files with included text that they are released under GPL. I did ask that I also be sent an email noting that the files are now GPL, in case it is suggested that I simply added
the GPL licence text, but that has not yet arrived.
Is everyone is happy that the files sent to me are OK for Octave?

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell