Re: [OS X] octave cannot start a properly working gnuplot

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [OS X] octave cannot start a properly working gnuplot
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:14:53 +0000 (GMT)

On Apr 29, 2013, at 03:35 AM, Leo Liu <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2013-04-28 18:54 +0800, Ben Abbott wrote:
> Personally, I prefer gnuplots "qt" terminal. It allows the mouse to
> pan/zoom/rotate and octave is able to use the "close()" command to
> close the window. You may want to give it a try.

I got qt working. It is quite easy. I used to think that qt is like a 2G
monster.

One thing I find annoying when using qt for gnuplot is every plot switch
me to the plot window. Do you have a solution for this?

Leo

No.  I don't have a solution for that.  If you feel strongly about it, you might try to convince the gnuplot developers not to move the focus to the new plot window.

Ben