Re: New development for emacs's octave-mode

From: c.
Subject: Re: New development for emacs's octave-mode
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 13:16:26 +0200

On 29 Apr 2013, at 13:06, Leo Liu <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2013-04-29 16:51 +0800, c. wrote:
>> BTW, I see from your other posts that you're also on OSX,
>> any suggestion how to install your octave.el in Aquamacs?
>
> Download the code and place it in directory ~/.emacs.d/lisp and add
> these lines to your emacs init file (normally it is ~/.emacs.d/init):
>
> (add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/lisp")
> (require 'octave)
>
> Leo

Following the Aquamacs manual I placed the octave.el file in

~/Library/Application\ Support/Aquamacs\ Emacs/lisp

and added the command

 (require 'octave)

in

  ~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/Preferences.el

it seems the command is being executed as I get a warning message about
"old-style backquote"

I reported more details in a previous message.

c.