Re: Help with saveas and fltk

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Help with saveas and fltk
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 08:11:07 +0800

On Jun 4, 2013, at 7:30 AM, Rick M. Cox wrote:

> [...]

I expected to see something beginning with "D:\Programs ", but don't see any
indication in the output.  Unfortunately, I don't have any further suggestions.

Ben

p.s. A couple of minor points of etiquette, (1) please bottom post (reply at
the bottom of the email and not the top).  This makes it more convenient to
follow the discussion. Especially for those who arrive late. (2) Avoid
attacking proprietary file formats.  Attaching a PNG to the email is ok, but a
microsoft word document should be avoided.