Re: help using dimensions on min()

From: Chris Daamen
Subject: Re: help using dimensions on min()
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 14:52:49 +0200

Op 28 jun. 2013, om 14:28 heeft Juan Pablo Carbajal het volgende geschreven:

I am glad to be useful.
Please do not top post http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting#Top-posting
Sorry about that. Didn't realise that was the way to do things here. Thanks for the feedback!

If you are
unsure before you choose a name for a variable just write the name on
the interpreter and press [TAB] two times, then you will get the names
of functions in the scope.
Great tip thanks! Tried it, love it

Today someone mentioned tree generation from code, this is a clear
application where it can be useful. To detect if code will overwrite a
function name in the scope (and provide code suggestions a the ML
editor does).
I went through the archives for todays posts, but I cannot find this. Haven't seen it myself, because I just subscribed. Would you be able to find the message?