convhulln

From: amandel
Subject: convhulln
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 06:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

I cannot make sense of convhulln output.  Consider this example:

T=[zeros(1,4);eye(4);ones(1,4)/5];

h=convhulln(T);

I would expect a list containing the numbers 1 to 5, as the first 5 rows of
T are the vertices of the convex hull.  Instead, h is a matrix of the same
size as T.

Can somebody explain to me what h is, and also tell me how to nudge
convhulln to give me the output I expect?

I am using a Debian build of version 3.6.4.