Re: Scilab-Octave compatibility

From: Lester Anderson
Subject: Re: Scilab-Octave compatibility
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 18:44:51 +0100

Hello,

The syntax in Scilab is different to both Matlab and Octave, so you would have to tweak the code to work. There is a Matlab to Scilab converter but it is not perfect and requires additional effort to get code running.

If you are working with native Matlab .m files, Octave is a more efficient choice for most things.

Cheers
Lester