parcellfun?

From: javinhe
Subject: parcellfun?
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 15:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, do not know much about parcellfun function, however my question if
possible run 4 functions. M in different processor cores within a for, for
example:

for i = 1:10

y = function (1);
x = function (2);
w = function (3);
z = function (4);

endfor

as inputs and outputs of each function are independent, this because the
implemented functions require too many calculations and unused parallel
processing is very slow. I could give an idea?