Re: Octave to C++ (standalone)

From: hexag0n0
Subject: Re: Octave to C++ (standalone)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:21:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your answer Jordi.

My interface is written in C++ and I've included octave headers (oct.h,
octave.h, etc). So, I need translate octave code to c++ code and execute it
inside my application. But my octave code could be any because it's always
changing (today I use some octave functions and tomorrow I'll use others) so
"the translator" would have to understand.

Summarizing:
- C++ Interface with octave headers
- Script written in octave language (could be any script)
-> How can my interface compile or execute the script? (Now, I can do it
calling octave program through a process).
Is it possible compile .m file inside the application and execute it or
translate it and execute it?

Thanks :)