Re: Turbo , Convolutional Codes

From: oglop
Subject: Re: Turbo , Convolutional Codes
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 23:03:25 -0800 (PST)

Oh I see, it was a bit misunderstanding. I though you were thinking by word
"manually" to show it on the board and trellis diagram.
The point is they do not tell us the requirements ... they just tell us to
demonstrate the process without thinking how hard it will be for us without
any previous knowledge..
but I think your manual suggestion would be enough for the project.

Can you please guide me how did you think your manual solution please?
First 2 steps should be enough for me to get the point.

Or if you have any example or article with it.

2013/11/19 Mike Miller [via Octave] <
address@hidden>