Re: New to Octave. Want to use it with visual studio

From: Shashi Bushan Dongur
Subject: Re: New to Octave. Want to use it with visual studio
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 08:43:06 -0500

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 8:26 AM, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

Sergie,

My project is a .net web project. I will be getting live data sets and
my application needs to calculate formulas on the go. So, I was trying
to use it more like an api for c++. For example, my project will have
the following parts:

1) Web project (UI)
2) Business layer ( get datasets from 3rd party sources)
3) Octave layer ( use lin-alg/stats formulas )
4) Controller ( links the above three layers)

So, essentially, octave would be an integral part of my project. Am I
thinking this in the wrong way? Is there a better way to do this?

Thank you,
Shashi