Basics of SECS*D

From: Salvatore La Cavera III
Subject: Basics of SECS*D
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:21:05 -0700

I am attempting to simulate DD and device performance for PiN diodes. My OS is 32-bit Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I have GNU Octave and QtOctave appropriately installed. My question is fairly basic, how do I manipulate/apply the /secs3d-0.0.1/inst files in my GNU Octave Terminal Shell to produce graphical output for specific device measurables I desire (e.g. I-V plot)? My copying and pasting of say the QDDGOX files, has only generated the standard convergence plot. Any help on how to customize graphical output is much appreciated, thank you!