Octave plot with multiple colors in one plt

From: Octavity
Subject: Octave plot with multiple colors in one plt
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:38:19 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having quite a hard time getting the program to plot while rotating
colors. I've used all the examples shown online and nothing seems to work.
when i type "help colororder" on the browser, it says it is undefined;
however, it will show when i type "get(gca,'colororder')).

My code is a one line sentence

plot (t,deltaT,'c'). t and deltaT are 1 x 5002 dimension. The legend
assigned to this plot may have 10 graphs in one plot or figure.

leg = [leg;strcat('Max deltaT V', int2str(i),
'-V',int2str(j),'=',num2str(max(deltaT)))];

I want each of those plots to have different colors.

Is there something i can do differently that hasn't been suggested?