Re: problem with odswrite (and similar) function

From: umbe1987
Subject: Re: problem with odswrite (and similar) function
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2014 07:17:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Philip

thanks for the response.
I've been able to correctly use 'odswrite' function (which was he one I was
interested in the most).
I found  this link
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/odswrite-Determining-sheet-range-td4665541.html>

useful (you answered that question).
As I am using the io-2.2.2 package on octave 3.8.1, I also workaround the
problem of having my values written in a ods file w/o specifying the 'range'
arg in the function by adding the needed '.jar' to the java path and
invoking 'jod' as interface in the final argument.

Thanks again for the support and enjoy your holiday

    umberto