Re: Octave on live CD

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: Octave on live CD
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 11:21:37 +0200

Hi Avraham,
I haven't tested burning to DVD and booting, I only use this to start a Virtualbox virtual machine. Under Virtualbox, it autologins to the KDE environment. Are you sure you have the econometrics.iso image, or did you get PelicanHPC. I have not published and md5sum for econometrics.iso.
Best,
Michael