Re: Error when executing "make" on Ubuntu Linux

From: Igal Franko
Subject: Re: Error when executing "make" on Ubuntu Linux
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 17:22:08 +1100

On Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 2:53 PM, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:

Can't help you any further, then, sorry. Installing one or more fonts
such that fc-list showed something fixed the problem I had.

I am able to build on Ubuntu 12.04 from a clean hg clone without error.
Maybe try `sudo apt-get build-dep octave` just to ensure you installed
all of the build-dependencies?

Yes, I did `sudo apt-get build-dep octave3.2`, octave3.2 is the octave package currently available in the default ubuntu repository. Maybe this version is not good?
Thanks for the help.