Re: Catch22?

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Catch22?
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 10:01:01 -0500

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 9:25 PM, Leland Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
I have modified a Matlab program so it runs in Octave.  I would like to write ascii output data files, which I can do with the limitation that I need to use a script embedded file name.  I want to input any filename I choose to my script, but to that I need to make my script a function, and using a function I can't access my data since it isn't declared global in the Matlab script.
Has anyone one across this issue?