Re: install pkg

From: James Russell
Subject: Re: install pkg
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 10:42:16 -0800

Thanks Ben and others.  The link didn't work (don't know why - gave blank page
repeatedly), but I did the same search starting from Apple and found the
package.  Note to 'fink beginners' - nowhere is "JDK" referenced at the Apple
site.  Remember, you're addressing "beginners".  I've administered systems for
> 30 years, but I'm new to fink.

Jim