Re: Windows build that supports classdef

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Windows build that supports classdef
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:46:10 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
> To: "MacDonald, Matt           PWC"
> Cc: "help-octave
> Date: 2015/3/18, Wed 04:42
> Subject: Re: Windows build that supports classdef
>
> On Mon, 2015-03-16 at 15:11 +0000, MacDonald, Matt PWC wrote:
>>  Is there a build that can run portable on windows (no installer)
>>  that supports classdef objects?
>
> High demands. I don't believe such a thing exists yet.
>
> Is there a portable version of Matlab?
>
> - Jordi G. H.

Unofficial windows binaries (3.8.2) have portable version.
http://mxeoctave.osuv.de/

Octave itself is relocatable so that you can use it as portable one.
However ocave-forge packages uses absolute path.
Perhaps you have execute "pkg rebuild all"
if you want use octave-forge in portable device like usb.

Tatsuro