Hide or customize GUI title bar or menu bar for beter appearance

From: Paryshaan
Subject: Hide or customize GUI title bar or menu bar for beter appearance
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 21:26:35 -0700 (PDT)

I've installed octave rc4 on win8 without any problem and its GUI works fine.
But something annoying me is the part of display area which is occupied with
title bars ,menu bar and status bar which are not customizable to locate in
tandem or to be hide.
These are my tries for better appearance.
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670264/1.png>
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670264/2.png>
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670264/3.png>

as a suggestion these appearance can be better.
thanks to all

-----
Paryshaan