A suggestion about the code

From: Criptos
Subject: A suggestion about the code
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 18:10:39 +0200

Hi!
I have programmed in Fortran and in Matlab (and obviously in Octave) and
I thought that there could be a small change in the way this programme
uses the functions. In Matlab (and in Octave too) functions must be
defined in a separate script, which can be a problem if you use many
functions and you save them in different folders. But Fortran has a
different problem: you have to define the functions in the same script
in which you are going to use them.
With these things in mind I came up with a simple solution that could be
applied to Octave: make possible for the user to declare the function in
the script in which it is going to be used and not necessarily to be in
a different script.
It is my suggestion for improving this project a bit.

Thanks for your attention