large delay when using 'more'

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: large delay when using 'more'
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2015 15:42:09 -0400

Octave 4.0.0 on Windows. don't know if anyone else notices a large delay (almost 25-30 seconds) whenever calling 'more' for help or a long output?  I've gotten in the habit of running 'more off' at the start of every session to avoid this. I think I remember previous versions of Octave having similar issues, but only on the first use of  'more', after which display was almost instantaneous.

Thoughts?  can submit a bug report if I'm not missing something.

nick jankowski