Re: bvp4c not implemented in Octave 4.0?

From: Fausto Arinos de A. Barbuto
Subject: Re: bvp4c not implemented in Octave 4.0?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 01:39:26 -0300

I finally found out what the error was. The error was I. I screwed my
own Octave setup. Package installation with "pkg -forge install [...]"
created folders under ~/octave/ and I thought it would be safe to delete
those folders after packages were installed, as those folders would be
locations where those packages would sit temporarily. And as it turns
out they aren't meant to be temporary folders and shouldn't be removed,
ever. I had to install everything over again.

Yet bvp4c is not behaving well. "Demonstration 2" example in the link
you indicated runs for a long time and produces nothing. CTRL-C shows
it was cranking away silently behind the scenes though, without
reaching convergence.