Re: lsode use

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: lsode use
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 09:48:27 -0400

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 3:42 AM, Céline <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to solve a problem with a simple ODE.
dX/dt=-J
My problem is that J is calculated in a loop for each time during a certain
range of time, so I need to give J everytime to my lsode function and I
don't know how to do that...

Also, J can be calculated from 2 different equations, depending on the value
of X (there is a threshold value Xc, if X>Xc, J is calculated following one
equation and if X<Xc, it is the other equation). So I need to compare the
value of X for each time to calculate J...

Moreover, in J, there are a lot of parameters that also need to be
calculated from other parameters...

Does someone have an idea of resolution for my problem ? :/

&lt;nabble_a href=""> humsolide.m <http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4672270/humsolide.m>

Thank you,

Céline