copying cs-lists with deviating fields

From: JokerOne
Subject: copying cs-lists with deviating fields
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 09:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

once again I am struggling with cs-lists, and indexed cs-lists, as I hope
the following structures are called corrctly.

What I would like to ask is:

Imagine we have:
a(1).a    =    1;
a(1).b    =    2;
a(1).c    =    3;

and

b.b       =    4;
b.c       =    5;
b.d       =    6;

I like to have an easy way to integrate the fields 'b' and 'c' of variable
'b' to a ?

e.g.:

a(1)      =    b;   %??? does not work

This does not work.

One could of course:
a(1).b    =    b.b; %    works but cumbersome for larger cs-lists
a(1).c    =    b.c; %    ....

but this requires exact knowlege of the filednames of a and b and gets
cumbersome if the cs-lists become larger (a.e,a.f, a.g, ...)

Is there anything like:

 a(1)      =    set_only_these_fields_that_suit_to_the_structure(b) %?

Maybe "setfields", but as far as I see, setfields does not fit my needs. I
potentially could make the desired function on my own (by looping over both
structures and check if the fieldnames agree), but I would like to ask first
if there is anything already available.

I am using Octave 4.0.0 if this matters?

Thanks for any help.