Re: Octave doxygen

From: Manpreet Dhiman
Subject: Re: Octave doxygen
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 05:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Mike, I will follow your links after minor experiments with
doxygen.

You said that some developers use script for doxygen documentation of .m
files and I am also trying for this. I download Doxygenmatlab package from
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25925-using-doxygen-with-matlab
, which use m2cpp.pl script for documentation of .m files. And I tried to
understand it But unable to get. Can you tell me What I have to do next
after downloading the package. Just Guide me.