Re: Importing Data with Text Column Headers

From: jegg17
Subject: Re: Importing Data with Text Column Headers
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 18:38:28 -0800 (PST)

Indirectory1 is predefined in an above portion of the code. My thought
process (I'm still relatively new to programming) was to use
size(indirectory,2) as the number of columns that the matrix has. The matrix
only has, and will continually have between 30-60 columns, and will strictly
stay at 103 rows.