Re: mkoctfile include directory with spaces

From: raymadigan
Subject: Re: mkoctfile include directory with spaces
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 09:02:13 -0800 (PST)

I just moved everything to the directory where the oct file I am trying to
create is.  I moved all of the header files and the lib file.  It was also
in a directory with spaces in the name.

I am trying to make a single call to a dll entry point:

My c code is

#include <oct.h>
#include <CcmApi.h>

DEFUN_DLD (CcmOpen, args, nargout,
           "Open the Ccm Device")
{
  DWORD error = CcmOpen();

  octave_value_list valueList;
  valueList.append (octave_value(error));
  return valueList;
}

the header file entry is

    CCMAPI_DECL DWORD WINAPI CcmOpen (void);

i link to the lib file like i do in eclipse and visual studio.  When I try
it in mkoctfile I get:

undefined reference to address@hidden;

I don't have to tell mkoctfile where the dll is?