Re: .MAT files cannot be loaded

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: .MAT files cannot be loaded
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 09:49:59 -0500

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 6:36 AM, Jonathan Camilleri <address@hidden> wrote:
Octave does not appear to have the function to parse .mat files as yet.  I cannot access the bug tracker sorry.

For example, I tried:
load('part1..mat) %file created using MATLab on an MacOS

Yes, it does. But so that we can help you learn how to identify simple syntax errors, what message was produced when you typed that in?  I'm going to guess that you can find your errors by counting ' and .

And why do you keep apologizing for not accessing the bug tracker? This is where you should come before the bug tracker anyway, and you haven't actually stumbled on any bugs yet.

Nick J.