Re: point projection on polyline

From: Juan Pablo Carbajal
Subject: Re: point projection on polyline
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 14:43:31 +0100

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 12:25 PM, rcharan51 <address@hidden> wrote:
I have finally succeeded to hash out the unwanted area in the graph and
decreased the elapsed time. Thank you for the idea.

Also I modified the existing distancePointPolyline function to calculate
both orthogonal distance and projection without for loops !!  (code:
https://bpaste.net/show/4b7886b58442). I have tested it, and it only works
for open polylines. For closed polylines it is not giving correct
projections. I am not able to figure where the problem is. Please go through
the code given above and let me know of my mistakes.