Re: Camera Calibration in Octave

From: Khan Mohammad Al Farabi
Subject: Re: Camera Calibration in Octave
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 03:08:51 -0500

Hi

I am new to octave and I am using in windows.is It possible to help me in starting Octave coding for implementing Camera Calibration
or giving me sample code so that I can learn how to write code in Octave to implement Camera Calibration.

On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 1:28 AM, Andreas Weber <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 11. Februar 2016 22:40:30 MEZ, schrieb Khan Mohammad Al Farabi <address@hidden>:

>Thanks for your reply. I have to implement calibration using matlab
>code
>without using any toolbox.  I do not want to use toolbox; I have to
>write
>my own code in Matlab which will work like tool box to implement Camera
>Calibration.
So the answer is: yes it's possible to implement camera calibration in Octave. You can read and save images from files, under GNU/Linux from your webcam or Video Grabber using v4l2 and image-acquisition or get frames from a video.

Andy
--
sent from my Zuse Z22. Please excuse my brevity.