problem with octave unable to determine file format

From: Adrian Bardossy
Subject: problem with octave unable to determine file format
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 19:02:59 +0100

Hello,

my name is Adrian Bardossy and I have an issue with octave. I am using it on Linux Mint and when I switch to workspace, where are files Zadanie1.fig and Zadanie2.mat and with command load("Zadanie1.fig") and load("Zadanie2.mat") in command window I just get error log that says: unable to determine file format message. Do you know how to solve this issue?

Sincerely,
Bc. Adrián Bárdossy