Re: warning: package ovtoolbox is empty

From: Joseph C Slater, PhD, PE
Subject: Re: warning: package ovtoolbox is empty
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 12:31:41 -0500

> On Feb 21, 2016, at 4:43 PM, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 16:06:48 -0500, Joseph C Slater, PhD, PE wrote:
>> My understanding it that the pkg install process can automate this for
>> the user, putting things in a nice place, setting paths, without my
>> writing much of a script to do that.

<snip>

> I hope that helps.

Thanks again for the help. I just noted I didn't cc the list earlier and want
to give props.

I solved the naming issue allowing me to (after way too long) get rid of the
"o" differentiator that I needed.

Installation/removal is now idiot proof (although... let's not consider that a
challenge)

https://github.com/josephcslater/ovtoolbox#to-install

Joe