Re: How Come My Program Won't Work?

From: Bear
Subject: Re: How Come My Program Won't Work?
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 04:46:42 -0800 (PST)

Doug, I plugged in these values as the default and, as you said, the program
works instantly now.

Another interesting outcome is the graphs came out looking correct.

Previously, when I put in these same values, the second graph with velocity
vs position was a straight line at zero, which doesn't make sense as the
other graphs showed acceleration and pressure changes.

The pressure buildup also looked wonky.

I'm not sure what happened but the graphs now have expected curvature and
values.